Privacy & Security Policy
SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES CQC. GATHER ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
Information That You Provide: We receive and store any information that a customer enters on our website or gives us in any way. This information is used to enhance your experience on our website, to respond to your requests, to customize your shopping experience and to communicate with you.
Automatic Information: Some information is received and stored automatically whenever you interact with us. “Cookies” are one example of this type of information. In internet terms, a “cookie” is a text file that websites send to visiting computers/devices to identify the visiting computer/device. We also may use third-party website analytics tools. These tools collect information about visitor traffic on our website and mobile applications.
Information from Other Sources: We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. All information gathered is for the sole purpose of personalizing and improving your user experience.
HOW DOES CQC. USE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION?
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
- Register you as a user on our website;
- Manage and/or maintain your user account and wish list on our website;
- Process and deliver purchases, returns, backorders etc;
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Let you know about products, promotions, and events that might be of special interest to you;
- If for some reason you would prefer not to receive emails from CQC. simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take seven to ten working days to take effect.
HOW DOES CQC. USE YOUR OTHER CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- Customize our services and product offerings to suit your needs and interests;
- Record purchases that you have made on our website;
- Let you communicate with us through social networks and other media;
- Allow you to post comments on our website, on social networks and other media;
- Protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
DOES CQC. SHARE CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
CQC. never shares your information with anyone.
HOW SECURE IS MY CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
All transactions submitted to us are encrypted with 128 SSL software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties. CQC. is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, you do so at your own risk.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
In addition, you agree to our Messaging Terms (https://terms.pscr.pt/legal/